Djembe Drum Lessons with Master Drummer: Lamin Jassey

www.djembedrumminglessons.com Get your FREE 45 minute lesson NOW from the World’s No 1. Djembe Drumming Tuition Site, where you can also get Professional Gambian Djembe’s at COST PRICE. Email info@djembedrumminglessons.com Save Time, Money, Effort and Frustration, by having immediate access to the best djembe lessons online, where a teacher who has spent his whole life teaching people of all abilities, shows you STEP BY STEP how to play professional rhythms. This has never been available before …

Comments

1. DjKelavey says

Bhangra is nice music, so is punjabi, Indians remind me of Africans, if there only saw us as smilar they would realize those tribes in South India and Sri lanka are related to us.

2. Podginater23 says

well, i wouldn’t like to do that, science is quite a broad subject. Although i have heard that played on bhangra but it is quite a simple beat so maybe it’s both.

3. Podginater23 says

hey, I heard some dinanacanaca in there isn’t that an indian beat, you know for bhangra and such like

4. devilevilwayz says

my mother posesses bought a Djembe and its a very beutiful instrument thanks for posting lessons it’s been very helpful 🙂

5. DjembeDrumLessons says

Please contact Lamin on +44 (0)7751 478 510 for best price on beautiful Gambian Mahogany Djembes as seen in the video. Thanks

6. maxbeak2009 says

Jesus is Coming Soon!!
    Receive Jesus into your heart before its too late!! Unless your Born Again you cant enter the Kingdom of God (John 33)
    When you receive Jesus in your heart you receive eternal Life and become a child of God (John 316).
    You will become a New Creature righteous in Christ!! (2Corinthians 51721)
    endtimedotcom
    thepowerhourdotcom
    infowarsdotcom
    oathkeepersdotblogspotdotcom
    tenthamendmentcenterdotcom
    freedomadvocatesdotcom

7. azizaelkashif says

Hi! How are u doing? I am Marta, I live in Morocco and I do need a djembe for my friend from Poland. How could I get u? How much does it costs? VERY URGENT!!! My best regards!

8. gillyjulianne says

This guy is amazing! I have gone from not being able to play anything – to playing brilliant sounding rythyms in no time – and the drum is totally awesome too! Lamin rocks!

9. MrAbehrens says

LAGAAAAAARRRRTOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    SALAAM LAMIN!!!
    SUMOLE…..
    nice to speak the other day, i will ring you soon…
    lagarto algy

10. wangyaubergine says

Lamin Jassey
    Tel: 07751478510
    0113-626158
    Lot of authentic, fair trade, highly tuned delcious Djembes for Sale-thank you for your comment, much appreciated.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Lamin-

11. moleratical says

pitch/sound is a combination of several factors. the most important being the quality/shape of the drum. Keep in mind that the thickness of the skin and tension on the head are also very important.
    I am willing to bet that this guy has a professional quality drum with a head that is very very tight.
    most average players do not tune their drums this high if at all.

12. says

hey there and thankyou for the post – I have definately learned something interesting here. I did however come across some technical difficulties with this site, as I needed to refresh the page quite a few times before it would load properly. I wonder if your hosting is OK? Not that I’m one to complain, but slow loading times will sometimes lower your position in google and can damage your quality score when advertising with Adwords. Anyway I’m going to add this feed to my email and will look out for more of your interesting posts. Please update this again soon….