All tuition paid college program and then you volunteer when you graduate? What is it called?

I need to know what the USA government program is called where your tuition is paid for and then you graduate you have to give back by doing community service or volunteering usually in poor neighborhoods. Anyone know what this is called?


  1. wannaknow says

    Not sure what the name is but it is something that the President did to help people get a higher education…try the government websites to find info on it….

    EDIT: but it’s funny how people need a little something extra to give back…..You should do that just because…’t just because of the cash…..I just have one word…..WOW!!!